What we do
All major stakeholders in football, like FIFA or confederations, have their own set of rules, procedures and policies.
Our personal background within these organizations, our wide international exposure and involvement in various cases allow us to provide you with all the expertise needed. We offer:
- Advice in all disciplinary matters, e.g.
- crowd disturbances,
- suspensions of players,
- suspensions of agents and coaches,
- sanctions against clubs and associations,
- match fixing and illegal betting,
- all other proceedings before disciplinary or ethics bodies.
- Advice in contractual disputes and regulatory matters, e.g.
- contractual disputes between clubs and player related to an ITC (International Transfer Certificate) request,
- employment related disputes between a club and a player,
- disputes between clubs reltated to a transfer of a player,
- breach of contracts,
- outstanding salaries,
- training compensation,
- solidarity mechanism,
- registration of players,
- change of association,
- disputes between a club and a coach,
- disputes between an agent and a player,
- drafting and control of regulations and contracts etc.
- Advice in all matters related to the UEFA Financial Fair Play Regulations.
- Advice in all matters connected to the FIFA Transfer Matching System (TMS).
- Representation at bodies of national and international sport organisations (FIFA, UEFA, etc.) and the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS).